Complete Self-contained and Automated
The Intellicaster system will automatically:
- Capture programs based on their broadcast schedule;
- Delete commercial breaks* if desired;
- Encode to iPod compatible format;
- Upload to server; and
- Update the publication database to update podcast feed.
The movies encoded by Intellicaster are also suitable for embedding onto a website. Automated solutions can be custom created to post movies to websites as well as to podcast feeds.
No human intervention required
Intellicaster supports audio-only or audio and video podcast feeds
Link in with klickTab for a commercial solution
Intellicaster can be optionally linked with klickTab's RSS-commerce solution to charge micropayments for each episode downloaded by viewers.
klickTab charges viewers only for the shows they download (Manually or automatically) but maintains all the convenience of push-driven delivery into standard clients, like Apple's iTunes software.
Each Intellicaster system is completely self-contained requiring only power, video and audio feeds, and Internet connection**. Configurations are based on the type of video input available or required and the speed of turnaround required.
Base - $4495
Suitable for unbalanced audio and composite or S/video source. Perfect for audio-only podcasting
Component - $4995
Suitable for balanced audio analog component inputs
Digital/High Performance - $8995
For SDI or HD-SDI source or where fast turnaround is required
- Video and audio feeds at the install location
- Internet at install location with FTP access to server location
- HTTP Server on public Internet to serve up the podcast files
- MySQL and php installed on the server.
Intelligent Assistance can organize server solutions if the infrastructure is not already in place.
* automated commercial break removal requires a video feed where black is fed in the commercial breaks (upstream of commercial insertion).Turn local programming into a profit center.
**Monitor and keyboard are not included. In most installations access will be via shared KVM switch or using a VNC connection. System customization and installation is included within the LA/Orange County Area, other areas will incur travel costs.